One 99¢ universal app runs on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
Requires iOS 3.2+.
Designed for iOS 4.3.
Lost Recipes and Forgotten Delicacies from
The Manchester Folio of 1528.
Two charming and bewitchingly handsome wizards discover (and bring to Apple’s magical touchscreens) medieval recipes for hippogriff and other enchanted beasts.
- Featured by Apple: “New & Noteworthy App” for both iPad and iPhone
- 22 authenticated recipes and dozens of rare cooking tips from The Manchester Folio of 1528
- Discovered by wizards of the Tadcaster Institute of Practical Thaumaturgy and LED Assembly
- Recommended substitutes (in case hippogriff hunting is restricted in your region)
- Also happens to be the first work of classic literature written exclusively for the iOS platform